Friday, April 18, 2014

Proudest moment

I would have to say that my proudest moment was when our football team became the one and only HDN JV league champions. I remember two weeks before our final game our coach told us if we won our next two games we would become the one and only HDN JV league champions. He also told us that if we actually accomplished this task he would let us shave his head. Best deal ever. Once we had won the first of the two games I remember thinking one down one more to go. And when all was said and done we won the last game and got to shave our coach's head. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler. Our friends may not understand what HDN JV means. Can you please spend some time explaining this? You may have to get into geography and league organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HDN means Humboldt and Del Norte which are the two counties that compete in the league. JV means junior varsity which is the name of the league below varsity

    ReplyDelete